Sorry about the brief hiatis from blogworld. Our laptop decided it no longer wanted to charge...the culprit seems to be the actual power cord. A quick visit to amazon.com, and a new cord is on its way! Now let's keep our fingers crossed that that really is the problem ;) Anyways, No laptop = No blogging, or easy blogging...we have the desktop, but he's not nearly as convenient!
The hiatis may also be caused by the craziness that has been the last few weeks. As you know from last post, we will be moving back to IA this summer, meaning I had to resign from my current school. I have spent the last two weeks of school, not only preparing for finals, but packing, completing/sending paperwork, having mini-goodbye parties with each of my classes and teams, and spending time with some of the friends I've made during my time here. It has been a bitter-sweet two weeks, but I know this all will be worth it!!
And with that, WELCOME summer! I have one more day of school next week, and then its summer lovin' free time :) More about that soon....

No comments:
Post a Comment