Sunday, May 1, 2011
Memories in the Making
I tend to keep a "to do" list in the back of my mind (I'm not much for writing things down). Usually, things get crossed off the mind list fairly quickly. However, there has been a nagging chore that has been in my head for quite a while...picture organization. The problem is I have no idea how to accomplish this task. A lot has happened in the last few years that I would love to display in beautiful scrapbooks, but I know that is not something I will ever sit down and do. Then, a few weeks ago, a wonderful light bulb went off. Why not blog? Why not create an online scrapbook of all the adventures we have had, no glue and scissors involved :) Hence the start of "Together, Life is Sweeter". I admit, this was created for completely selfish reasons with no intent for others to follow, so if anyone happens to stumble upon our memories in the making, I apologize. But feel free to snoop around, you will find lots of love, laughs, and randomness that might make you smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment