Monday, May 16, 2011

"Is this Heaven? No, it's IOWA."

Heaven might be a little extreme, but I definitely feel as though I'm walking on clouds. After a few weeks of disappointment (See post: It is what it is) things have turned a complete 180! Last week, Becca (Joshy's Love, Molly's Co-Worker, Ciara's Friend, My Half Marathon Buddy - in no specific order) found a FCS job opening in a district about 15 miles from Ankeny. I quickly submitted my application and we sent up some prayers. I was asked for an interview a few days later, met with them this morning, and was offered the position this afternoon! LOOK OUT IOWA - HERE WE COME!! Noah and I have talked about this sooo much the last few months, but it still seems like it happened so fast! We have some details to sort out, and will probably face some bumps along the way,  but right now Life is definitely SWEET!!

1 comment: