Noah and I have been house hunting for the last few weeks, which has put me into full decorating mode. It's a great way to distract myself from the constant worry/excitement/stress cycle that overwhelms me whenever I have too much free time.
Last week I stopped by the local Salvation Army and found some great items. I spent $6.00 total and bought this cute (well not yet) side table and these mini shutters.
I had found a very cute green spray paint a few weeks back. I had been looking for something to use it on, and both of these screamed "Paint Me GREEN!" So I did :)
 |
| Primed and ready to go! |
 |
| Beautiful next to the redone headboard! |
|
 |
| Not sure where these will go, but B-Bop thinks they are wonderful! |
 |
| And while I'm obsessing over GREEN, I found these locker baskets at Gordman's a few weeks back. They are awesome :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment