Anyways, back on track to my first day of vacation. My major goal of the summer (besides moving back to Iowa) is to complete a number of DIY projects. This has mainly been fueled by my love of Pinterest.com, a wonderful site that allows you to see way too many projects and ideas :) I'll let you in on a few of the major projects I hope to conquer:
1. A number of duvet covers. I tend to want to change my bedding with the seasons, so I've picked out a few designs I can sew myself.
![]() |
| I am well on my way to completing this duvet, pictures to come :) |
![]() |
| Next in line...not sure white is the color for me... |
3. This hamper is a must! For some reason, I cannot get my clothes from the bathroom to the bedroom hamper...
4. And this pillow is a must! I want it to be really BIG so I'm on the lookout for a sale :)
5,6,7... I have others on the list, particularly the repainting of a headboard, side table, and ottoman redo, but I'm not sure how to tackle those projects yet. Don't worry, I will keep you updated!





No comments:
Post a Comment