These are at our first tiny apartment in Rockford. Noah and Odin had lived there for a while before us girls arrived and changed their lives forever ;)
Rock Cut State Park. Noah "It's like Narnia in here!" Haha!
Bella's favorite spot in the little house!
Christmas Time! Look at our little family :) And three generations of Schmelzer's...You would never guess they're related.
The house upon our return from our honeymoon. Yes, those are our wedding table decorations :)
Noah and I taking in our first game at Wrigley Field! And they won...that game, although not many other.
Odie and I snuggled up for "SNOWMAGEDON", the worst snowstorm on record.
We had lots of visitors in the few years. Here's Mom, Molly, Ellie, Cecilia and I in Chicago. And Grill Master Noah feeding us upon our return home :)
Although we missed Iowa, we did a pretty good job making Rockford home. We have lots of memories here that we will treasure forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment