Well, actually Monday was Noah's Birthday, but we were having so much fun that there was no time for blogging. I think he had a pretty good day! He got to do lots of his favorites :)
1. We started the day by house hunting! So maybe this was more fun for me, but I think he slightly enjoyed himself.
2. SWIMMING! Ellie and Cece got to take Uncle Noah to the pool. We had to go buy some swim trunks because there was no way he could miss pool time! He LOVES pools! He got to spend time reliving his lifeguard days teaching Ellie all kinds of swimming skills.
3. Sonic MOZZARELLA STICKS! We stopped after the pool for some Happy Hour Slushies...and since it was his birthday, we added in some cheese sticks :)
4. MOVIES! Noah's parents came up and Jeff took Noah to see Green Lantern. I was secretly relieved because I had promised we could go, but I'm not as big as a fan of movies as those two...
5. Out to eat at HuHOT! This has to be one of Noah's favorite restaurants. A few months ago when I was back in Ankeny visiting, I noticed one had opened in town. I instantly called Noah! His responce, " It's a sign!" We're going where we are meant to be :) Noah's brother, Evan joined us, and we stuffed our bellies beyond full.
All in all, a great birthday...26 years, wow we're getting old ;)
you forgot the blueberry waffles and cookie cake!! he had quite the birthday!!
ReplyDelete