SUMMER!!
Hello last day of school snuggles!
Hello yard work! We have done quite a bit of work around the yard this year...slowly but surely. I have decided that pulling up sod may be one of the worst jobs EVER! But, it is worth it. I can't wait for these perennials to start filling in and blooming :) We still have some more work, but its coming along!
Hello DIY Projects. Just a few of my recent updates!
Hello early mornings outside! The boy loves his tractor!
Hello Water fun! We blew up our little pool for some backyard fun, but also visited the city Splash Park!
Hello bumps and bruises. I feel we might have a bunch of these this summer...
Hello too much fun! The sun tuckers this lil man out! We still haven't quite figured out when to fit naps into all the fun...
Hello Summer!











No comments:
Post a Comment