1. My new "lifeproof" phone case the Hubs bought me. It's not fancy looking, but as the name implies, it is meant to hold up to about everything life can throw at it. And when you have a 16 month old who is in love with phones, and quite the skilled thief, I need something with this caliber of protection. I feel like I can now breathe a little easier...
2. My automatic coffee pot. I recently recruited my Hubs over to the darkside, and he is now an everyday coffee drinker. muhahaha. But that means our single cup maker was just not gonna cut it anymore. So we got out the big boy pot we got as a wedding present. And it has a auto-set feature. Now every night Noah gets it ready, and I have fresh coffee when I walk down the stairs. It is glorious!
3. My new palet board coffee table. Awesome-sauce! A little refurbishing(?) type store, Past Time Treasures, opened in Uptown and they had this, along with a billion other adorable items for sale :) They will probably get lots of my money in the future. Make sure to check it out if you are in the area!!
4. Wool boot socks. So I know this has been a trend for a while, but I recently jumped on the bandwagon. Noah got me a few pairs for Christmas and they are life-changing. So comfy and warm and moisture-wicking...AND SUPER CUTE!
5. And Shutterfly Photobooks. A couple months ago I ordered Gabe's "Baby Book" and L.O.V.E.D it. I recently finished up our 2013 "yearbook" and started on our 2010-2012 "yearbook" (those years get to be combined because they were B.G. (Before Gabe) therefore pretty boring) HA! Our wedding book is still on the to-do list...Now just waiting for a great coupon to do my ordering :)
What little things are you loving???


No comments:
Post a Comment