Wednesday, January 29, 2014

16 months

Gabe's 16 month birthday was kind of a rough one.

He spent the morning at the Dr. for his 15 month check-up.

I am aware that those numbers don't match. We have been a little behind for a while. But consistantly off. So we're ok with it. Ha.

Anyhoo. 15 month shots are no fun. And took this happy little boy DOWN. Wobbly legs. Fever. All day naps. Fussiness. You name it.

I didn't take pictures of that.

Instead here are some snapshots of my happy little 16 month old...

 
 
We are trying to start using a spoon. Gabe doesn't see the point. And with the big shovels he has as hands, I guess I understand his perspective...
 

We also finally broke down and trimmed the mullet. It was getting just a little out of control :)




The boy still loves his bath! And his new favorite bath toy is his Thomas train!
Thanks G.Grandpa and G.Grandma!




Love you so much my (not so) little baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment