Thursday, July 11, 2013

VACA 2013!

I think I did it. I think I documented every aspect of our vacation trip! Phew, I was worried that all of you would miss out on a moment of our lives! Sorry, not sorry, for the ridiculous number of photos!

YAY Vacation!!

This year we went to Minnesota...

  


  

G man was an AWESOME traveler! Good thing toes are soooo entertaining :)



Worth Woods Resort. AKA Great Grandma and Grandpa's! Roughin' it....ha!


Some very welcoming colors!




LoAnne had the perfect accessory waiting for Gabers!



What are these tall green things? We don't have tall green things in our backyard...




Just a few steps to the Lake...




Captain Adorable.






Uncle Vinny gettin fancy on the water!








Nap time!












The Life.







Yes. They are watching Star Trek. And not the new one.




YAHTZEE!






Two Teeth!


Ummm. Who is this big boy?







Mini Golf Time!


After a few penalty strokes, Gabe thought he needed to help me line up my shot..


I accept gift cards ;)




Our mighty fish hunters!








Gabe literally stole his from a bear!!




On the road again...



We had a WONDERFUL trip! It was great to get away and see Grandpa Don and LoAnne, and the Schmelzer crew for a few days! We can't wait til next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment