Biggest. Bathtub. Ever.
Total attention hog.
Perfect picture...only took 12 tries. Kind of a reoccurring theme with that kid/hat combo.
Stud.
Wapsie Water makes an appearance.
A rare peaceful moment in the pool.
I'm told this display ended the Billups sister's bid for a new cooking show once and for all.
Mmmm onions!
Gabe trying to run over Jenna. He only goes in reverse. We're working on it.
I'm a little teapot...
Grandpa Jeff showing textbook form.
3rd annual 4th of July Bags Tournament.
Spectators.
Dear God, what is on your towel Nathan?
Captain of Team "No Meltdowns".
Steve, about to go over 21 again.
Half of the top seeded team, stewing over their early exit.
Pasty.
Smelly dog. And Nellie.
There are so many pictures on here, Em!
Someone take away this woman's camera.
What can go wrong?
Championship match, Blacks vs Billups.
Bag toss champions. Rigged.
Pool baseball.
Growing that mustache is exhausting work!
Future sister in laws.
Take #1
Take #2
Let it be known, I did the captions in return for a sandwich. Worth it? Not sure...
HAPPY 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment