Here we go:
With help from my lovely in-laws, we have updated ALL of the bathrooms with a coat (or 3) of paint. In the downstairs bathroom and
Here is the master bathroom that is now a beautiful grey!
We also added a shelf in my laundry room to help with the clutter! Pretty spectacular if you ask me!
The last reveal of this post is my rocking chair update. First of all, I must tell the background story of this chair. It was a gift from my brother Scott and his wife Tina before we had Gabe. I love this chair! It's great and has been wonderful for those nights when Gabe is a little
The second aspect of my love/hate relationship is also my fault. Sometime in the first month haze of having Gabe, the chair and I had a bit of a throw-down. Ok, I mean the chair literally threw me down. It was dark, I was sleep deprived, and went to get the baby monitor, which for some dumb reason was plugged in on the far side of the bed. Well, I tripped over the ottoman and crashed. I split the wood base of the cushion in half, leaving the ottoman un-usable. Ooops. (The monitor has since been moved.)
Well, all is fixed! HOORAY! Jeff cut a new piece of wood to replace the cracked base, and in the process, I decided it could use a recovering. There was actually nothing professional about the recovering (I was in a instant gratification type of mood) so I will not bore you with pictures of the process. Basicially, I created a slip-cover for the chair cushions that can be taken off and washed! And it is oh so purdy!
And yes, I meant for the chevron pattern to go opposite directions. Ok, I didn't mean for it to happen, but there was only enough fabric for it to happen this way, so I knew it was going to happen ;) which is basically the same as meaning for it to happen!






Looking good! The chair is super cute!!
ReplyDelete