Things have been pretty busy around the Schmelzer house! The last few days, I have been in project heaven! I have just a few things up in the air. HA! My house is currently a disaster, but soon it will be oh so purdy!!
Here's a glimpse just to tease you all...
First of all, I have a furniture redo in process (exciting) but see that stack of boards in the corner...big plans for those.
Another project uses a little of this. Any guesses?
Sidenote: I sent Noah to Hobby Lobby with Gabe to buy this fabric... He's a catch :)
Here's one last little taste... Are you as excited as me?!?
And here's a project I actually have finished. I found this tutorial on craftinessisnotoptional.com, and am now in love. Might make a few (dozen) more of these goodies!!
The Bapron! (Baby Apron)
They even work as payment to your sister for watching your child all day during her SPRING BREAK!!
Adorables!!!
The models weren't very cooperative :)










No comments:
Post a Comment