Happy November! With so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season, I thought I would take part in the 30 Day "Gratitude" photo challenge! It's the little things in life that make each day special, and it will be great to take a moment each day show some of my life's many blessings! Enjoy!
#1 - Favorite Food - (Decaf) Pumpkin Spice Coffee. I can't afford Starbucks every day, so I'm very thankful that Coffee Mate has seasonal flavors of creamer! And although it is decaf, it helps this mama feel a little more awake in the morning... it's all mental, but I'm ok with that :) Pair my coffee with a trail mix bar, and my morning is set! I must admit that this is not exactly my "favorite" food, but it makes my life happier, so I think it fits :)
#2 - Smile - GABE! Ok, ok, I know that this is not a picture of a smile, mostly because he hasn't truly smiled yet, BUT we are working on it! He is really close (I think) so I'm thankful for my little bundle that makes me do really weird smiles in hopes I can get one out of him :)
More to come...



No comments:
Post a Comment