#5 - Morning Sky - I have seen a lot of this lately... Sunrise!
#6 - Books - This is Gabe's library! I love children's books, and can't wait to start reading him each of these! Although the collection is not huge yet, there are some goodies! Some of these are old, some are new, some are silly, and some are sentimental. And then there is one that teaches him some very important stuff ;)
![]() |
| Important Stuff |
#7 - Something Funny - Odin and Bella...they never cease to amuse me. Noah and I often wonder what our lives would be like without our furry babies. Luckily, they have adjusted rather well to the new addition to the family. For the most part they have ignored Gabe's existence, but every once in a while I catch them investigating this new bald kitty...
#8 - Favorite Color - Ummmm....
I have no one single favorite color. I have favorite colors to wear (blue and brown) favorite colors for the kitchen (green, red, and yellow) favorite colors to cheer for (cardinal and gold) and then colors that look pretty together... like these:
#9 - Inspiring Person - My Mom - Now that I am a Mom, it has made me realize how great of a mom I have! She rocks! I hope that I can raise my children as well as she did us... I mean, come on, we are pretty awesome! Love you Mom :)


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment