We started off the month with the purchase of a new lawn mower... Exciting, I know! Due to the drought we actually only used it once the entire month of July, but it did a wonderful job cutting off the dead grass and weeds :)
Noah has been involved with a few different rec leagues this summer. He plays softball on Sundays and soccer most Wednesdays. This year, a group got together to form a soccer team for the Iowa Games. They ended up winning silver for their bracket! Not bad Old Man :) And I give myself the title of "Number One Awesome Fan" for sitting in the heat!
Last weekend we spent some quality time with family and friends celebrating the marriage of cousin Josh and Becca! It was a GREAT time! There was lots of love, laughter, dancing, and bellies :) We do weddings right! Molly has a ton more pictures on her blog here.
We have also spent a lot of time this month putting the finishing touches on Baby Boy's room. My goal is to have it complete before I head back to school. It's not quite there yet, so you'll have to wait a little longer for the final pictures, but I really like how it is turning out! In the meantime, I will leave you with some random kitty pictures from the last few weeks!



your cats crack me up!
ReplyDelete