Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Fun

Back to school is right around the corner...Monday to be exact. I spent last week getting my room ready and preparing for the coming year. It has been a little stressful, considering Lil' Man could make his appearance fairly soon and I'm not quite ready for my sub, but everything will come together I am sure :) HA! Let's hope God doesn't need a laugh anytime soon...

In the meantime, we have finished the summer with some excitement. First of all, we spent a little time at the Iowa State Fair. Scott and Tina have a stellar camping spot and has become a tradition to spend a night or two at the fair. This year Mom, Ellie, Cece and I all stayed the night and went to the fair on opening day! After a summer of heat, we couldn't have had better weather for our day. 

The girls loved finding all the ice cream cones scattered around the fair.  

Who gave this girl coffee?!?


Cece and Uncle Scottie

We were able to catch a Tiger show in the morning. 



Cece was suppose to split the corn dog with me...


While at the fair we got some very exciting news! The girls were big sisters! Molly had her baby girl, Maggie Vera that afternoon (August 9 at 3:13) We were able to make a visit that night! 





There are many more pictures of Miss Maggie on Molly's Blog (Maggie Vera)


No comments:

Post a Comment