I love fresh strawberries! Usually mom has a batch just big enough to keep me happy, but this year not many made it through the strange spring. Well, it was that or the big black dog that seems to raid her fruit patch...silly Callie dog :)
I did some research and found there was a lovely berry farm very close to our house... I actually drive by the sign every day going to work. My craving was strong enough that I decided I would brave the heat and go pick myself some berries...a whole 10 lbs. of the delicious drops of heaven! Soooo happy I did! It also happened to fall on my sister's "Tasty Tuesday" so some were instantly put into some delicious pie!
I also learned about all the other fresh fruits and veggies they grow so I will definitely make a return visit! Until then I am in strawberry bliss :)


YUM!!! Where is it? I need to go!
ReplyDelete