Well, Preschool {Year One} is officially in the books.
Part of me is soo happy to have my Gabers home for the summer, but part of me can't believe he has finished an entire year of Preschool.
Gabe had a GREAT year. He loved his teacher, Ms. Katie and Aide Ms. Julie. I'm sure they will always hold a special place in Gabers heart. Unfortunately, neither are returning next year - Ms. Katie is moving back to her hometown to teach and Ms. Julie is retiring. We have arranged for Gabe to be with one of my friends next year, so we are hoping for a smooth transition.
Gabe's end of the year concert. He did AWESOME! I almost didn't make it. I had to give a final and showed up just before his class performed. So glad I got there!!
Oh Gabers - The sky's the limit for you dude! Love you to pieces!!







No comments:
Post a Comment