We are starting to settle into our new normal around here.
I went back to work last week.
Gabers and Max headed to Ms. Kelly's.
Our routine.
Our normal.
This is especially good for Gabe.
He does best when he knows what to expect....
When he's in on the plan :)
Routine is good.
Normal is good.
But the transition still isn't easy.
Mama's had some tough days leaving the kiddos.
I feel so blessed to have a daycare provider that loves my kiddos!
Another set of arms to hug and cuddle them.
Gabe has always loved going to Kelly's house. He is all smiles at drop-off.
But its still hard.
I know that working is meant for me.
I love my job. I believe I'm good at my job.
I think it helps me cherish the time I do have with my kids just a little more.
Sometimes it's hard to be away.
But this normal is right for us.
.
Each morning we make it out the door is a little victory.
And each night we soak up the love.
Max is growing and growing, and giving us some big 'ol smiles.
Gabe is adjusting well to his big brother roll.
He loves to be a helper!
We are settling into our new normal.
And I think it will be pretty darn good.

















No comments:
Post a Comment