This year we decided to mock Mother Nature for her cold, nasty winter by heading south for spring break. I feel so fortunate for this getaway and time with family! It was a really fun, vitamin D filled time!
Up, Up and Away!
So two days before taking off, Gabe developed a pretty nasty ear infection. I was more than a little nervous to fly with him anyways...let alone with an ear infection.
But like most things, Gabe just rolled with it. He watched some dinosaur train, ate some snacks, and slept both directions. I'm not sure how I lucked out with such a laid back little man!
Up, Up and Away!
So two days before taking off, Gabe developed a pretty nasty ear infection. I was more than a little nervous to fly with him anyways...let alone with an ear infection.
But like most things, Gabe just rolled with it. He watched some dinosaur train, ate some snacks, and slept both directions. I'm not sure how I lucked out with such a laid back little man!
We spent our week at a Disney Resort in Vero Beach. Florida. It was awesome to be at a family friendly place where Gabe could be his goofy self. He literally wore holes in his shoes walking around!
It turned out to be a beautiful week. Highs in the 70's and 80's and mostly sunny! We spent most of our days taking in the sun and relaxing...as well as keeping up with G-man.
I promise Gabe was closely monitored whenever he was by the ocean! The tricky camera lady just cut them out :)
Sun and water can sure tucker out a little boy. Gabe got in some hefty naps during the week, one which started on mama's back in the pool ;)
Sunrise at the beach was absolutely beautiful. Grandma and Gabe headed down almost every morning to soak it all up!
Mama joined a few mornings....
Gabe was not so sure about the sand at first, but eventually he figured it out. And only tried to eat it a few times. ha.
It was so fun to watch Gabe explore, playing in the sand, laughing as the ocean water touched his toes, climbing over Grandpa, counting shells with Great Grandma. Lots of great memories!
Evan, Noah, and I slipped away one day and headed to Universal Studios in Orlando. Ohmygoodness are some of the places cool! Harry Potter land was absolutely amazing, especially Hogwarts. We splurged and bought the express pass and made it to almost every location and ride. Totally worth it!

















No comments:
Post a Comment