My first thought was to paint the door to the garage in chalkboard paint. It is already metal and it's just a big empty space.
Cutest door model ever!
However, it quickly became evident that Gabe playing behind, and potentially getting hit by the most commonly used entrance to our home, wasn't the best idea.
Plus, I have this chalkboard hanging on the door to the basement. Which is literally right next to the garage door. Maybe a little redundant...
So I searched for a new spot.
And Gabe searched too. Apparently under the tree looked like a promising area...
But good ol Martha Stewart came to the rescue an told me I could paint a sheet of galvionized steel and hang it anywhere I pleased in my house! So off to Menards I went.
I hung my masterpiece using about 8 pieces of heavy duty 3M command stickers - the type that are suppose to come off without damaging anything. Let's hope they aren't lying :) It seems to be very secure and will be a lot of fun for Gabe (and me) in the future :)





No comments:
Post a Comment