Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lately

Oh where to begin...
 
How about here - ISU Football! It's becoming really fun to take Gabers to the football games. I get to wear him all cozied up against me. And he usually takes a nap.
 

But then he wants down...to play with cars. I guess that's one way to make football games tolerable this year. Our Cyclones just can't seem to pull off many wins. Maybe this week, maybe...



Cousin Fun! Another impromptu Maggie Day. Won't be many more of these. I have started back to work this week. We'll have to schedule playdates now ;)



Busy Boy! G has gotten really good at moving his pusher around the house! Like running in circles good! He has also started to stand on his own a little, so we are making progress towards our goal of someday walking :)


YAY Basketball Season! We headed to Ames last week to watch one of the first games this season. Our Cyclones look pretty darn good! Should be a fun year! We are even more excited after Sunday's win over Michigan. Woohoo!




Last week, I may have done a little Christmas decorating. I couldn't help myself. I LOVE Christmas! And Gabe has pretty much left the tree alone. Except when he follows Odie under there. Which is all the time. More posts about Christmas decor to come.
 

And lastly, our major excitement, if that is what it is called. Noah's trip to the hospital. Not exactly where we wanted to spend our Thursday night...


or the collection of souvenir cups I hoped to collect...


But everything is ok. Noah was in a lot of pain and had to have surgery to remove his appendix at about 11:00 Thursday night. He's home now and feeling much, much better, but it was a not fun few days. I'm just happy everything went well. And for family to help take care of us all...



And Odie just wants cuddles...


No comments:

Post a Comment