It is hard to believe that we are already into our 2nd week of summer vacation! Gabe and I are LOVING being home, and are (kind of) getting into a routine. Someone just needs to inform G Man that the fun does not need to start at 5:30 each day...
The last days of school were a little bittersweet this year. These were my last days teaching at CM. In the past two years, I have made some wonderful friends, and have had the pleasure of teaching some amazing students. I have watched some grow to be intelligent, beautiful ladies, and know that they will only continue to become wonderful young adults! Luckily, I am not far away so I will keep in touch!
I have accepted a position teaching in Ankeny for next year. It is a little strange of a position, in that I don't actually start until 2nd semester, but we decided it was a great opportunity to be in Ankeny, closer to home and Gabe, and best for the future! I am excited, and a little nervous, for this next adventure!
![]() |
| My classroom, all packed up. |
![]() |
| G came to help the packing process! |
Since summer started, we have been soaking up as much sun as possible... which hasn't been a whole lot because of the rain.
But, we've gotten in a few walks...
Some patio dinners...
More walks...
And some playtime in the backyard...
YAY Summer!








No comments:
Post a Comment