Monday, February 11, 2013

Our Weekend

It was a busy one, but a good one!

Friday - Gabe and I decided to head down to the "Beauty and the Beast" wrestling and gymnastics meet with Molly and the girls. The Cronbaugh clan met us there which made for a really fun time! It was great to get together and see all the babies (and everyone else) The wrestling team did great - as did Uncle Tim, the team's trainer!







While we were in Ames, Noah and one of our friends brought home our new couch! It took a little assembly, but we are pretty excited about it!! Now to come up with a re-decorating plan for the rest of the room!




Saturday - Gabe and I headed to Des Moines to get some stuff done! We made a stop at the mall to have lunch with Daddy. Gabe was being quite the silly boy...ha!





Sunday - Cousin Cece turned FIVE last week so we headed to the Weezy's to celebrate. Somehow I didn't get a picture of the birthday girl... sorry Cecers!






No comments:

Post a Comment