Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year!

Ahh, New Years. That special time when we all start fresh with lots of potential for the next 365 (358 as of today) sunrises.

I'm not the type to get to overly excited about resolutions but after reading the Pioneer woman's plan for the new year, I decided it might be worth a try!

Pioneer Woman used the word "resolution" as her guide, but I thought I would switch it up and use "new year" mostly because she used all the good ones... Here we go!

N- Nuzzle my boys :)
E- Enjoy the little moments. Like my baby sleeping on my lap after a long day at work, or time with the hubs watching our tv shows. Those are good moments I shouldn't waste!
W- Worry less. It's not that I'm a huge worrier, I actually pride myself on being very rational, but I do tend to do what I would call "procrastinative" worrying. I can be very logical and reasonable for a long while then all of a sudden FREAK. OUT. I want to do less of that!

Y- Yardwork. Big plans for the yard this Spring- garden, shed, flowers, trees, bushes- lots to do!
E- Excercise. I feel like it has to be on the list somewhere. We purchased a REALLY nice treadmill last fall (perk of the hubs working for Scheels) and I am going to use it! Someday.
A- Attack the clutter! Especially the table by the door we so fondly refer to as the Crap Collector.
R- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (you know the song!) I'll start with mastering our cloth diapering - so far so good! Overall, I just want to be more green, and maybe save some green in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment