Thursday, December 6, 2012

10 Weeks!

It has been 10 weeks since Gabe entered our lives. Part of me can't believe that it has already been 10 weeks, and the other part of me can't really remember what life was like before he was here.

He is growing and changing constantly! Every morning I swear his head is bigger and he has a new arm or leg roll :) We even had to move up a size in diapers!! I have been back at work for almost 4 weeks now, and we have settled into a pretty good routine around here. Gabe is starting to sleep very well at night, and has moved from his "monkey" sleeper into the bigger co-sleeper. His reflux is MUCH better, and actually we very rarely have episodes anymore, which is a huge relief. Right now he is loving his play mat and ceiling fans and the Christmas tree!

He is still quite a cutie, or so we think. We might be a little bias :) I guess you can see for yourself...










1 comment: