Sunday, May 13, 2012

Progress!

#1 - Knobs! We found these simple knobs to dress up our cabinets, and to make them much more user friendly! We think they look pretty good :)


#2 - Guest Bedroom / Craft Room. This weekend we refreshed our old desk with a nice coat of paint. It will make an amazing craft desk for my future to do list!




#3 - Bedroom. I decided to update our bedroom with a new duvet cover for the bed. I know, some of you will make fun of me for my love of bedding, but it makes such a difference to change a space :)


#4 - Yard. We have done a pretty good job keeping our sod alive the last few weeks. It is starting to take root! Although the picture is pretty hazy, I promise it looks nice and green.


#5 -BABY! Last but definitely not least, baby update. Here's the progress from week 19 and 20!



No comments:

Post a Comment