| Noah and his flight suit?!? I guess he'll be ready for Halloween! |
| THE iPad...Super fun :) |
| One of my gifts from Noah were some very sparkly earings! I am a lucky girl! |
| My new ISU jacket. |
| We got the Schmelzer's a Little Buddy Heater. They are all ready for cold weather tailgating now! |
| BACON! BACON! BACON! I think 18 lbs was eaten this year :) |
| I guess we all have Santa fooled! |
| Noah and Evan in their Bacon coma. |
| Uncle Rick making Smoothies in the closet :) |
| The "original" Billups grandchildren. |
| Now the grandchildren and "add ons" |
| White Elephant Gifts |
| The Kuhls |
| Mom and her fancy coffee maker. |
| Ellie and Cecilia opening gifts! |
| The Cronbaugh cousins came out for some fun in the evening. Here's Jenny attempting Noah's brainteaser. She finished it way faster than he did :) |
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment