Saturday, August 20, 2011

Movin Time

We have had a VERY busy last few weeks! We have gotten (most) everything unpacked, Noah started his job at Scheels, and I have gotten my classroom all set up for students to come on Monday. We can finally take a deep breathe and enjoy the fact that we are back! 

Noah and I were very lucky to stumble upon a town home in Ankeny that was being put up for rent 4 days before we were scheduled to move...nothing like a tight timeline :) We really think it will be a good place us for the moment. Plus, its three levels, meaning our fat cats get a little bit more activity in the day!

I didn't take near as many pictures of the moving process as I had planned, but maybe that's not necessarily a memory I want to relive.. It was A LOT of work! Fortunately, we have great family that helped out a ton!

Here's a few pics of our new Home! There's more to it than the pictures, but I guess you'll have to come visit to see the whole shebang :)

This was part of the packing...not fun!

Our Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room area.

Goin upstairs...

Bedroom


No comments:

Post a Comment